Couch to 5K
65,278 members98,646 posts

Anyone in the Aberdeen area fancy a 'run for colour' 5K fun run on 16th August up in Inverness?

Just been brought to my attention that there is a fun run in Inverness on 16th August to raise funds for a local Hospice. If you fancy joining us, we hope there will be a few at least here's the link for the information. Sorry don't have a start time yet we are trying to find that out.

highlandhospice.org/get-inv...

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi old girl, I Ve just registered. Hopefully I will manage five km by then, only halfway there!! Looks like a very good way to start

Excellent josielle, where are you based, do you need transport?

I'm in Strathclyde so I will just come up overnight I think. Thanks for posting though it will make such a good first event. Have a lot of work to do before then!

Haha just a bit far for me to swing round and pick you up. Will have to arrange a meeting point nearer the time. Happy running. :)

Excellent! Will see you on forum meantime,

Hi. I am w7 r3 tomorrow. This might be good to give me incentive to continue. I am in the shire so not too far. Sounds like fun.

The more the merrier mossy1. still tying to find out what time its starting but have heard it will about mid day, will confirm on here when I know for sure.

You may also like...