W4R3 - huffing and puffing but done it!

I am so pleased I have just completed W4. I may repeat it as I am puffing a bit and really really cannot imagine going for any longer. Also I did W4R1 on the treadmill and feel I ought to do all three runs outside. I don't know why I think that, its just me, I think I enjoying being outside more. I'm a bit concerned about doing this as the weather gets warmer. I got so hot and uncomfortable today and I don't want that to put me off. Maybe I will have to go out early mornings before it warms up too much.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • First of all no excuse well done for doing week 4 it's a toughie! If you feel the need to repeat a week that's fine that's the good thing about the program there is no rush xxx so take your time xxx I was gonna say if you need to run in cooler air try in the mornings I love to run then when it's cool and quiet I find it helps xxxx

• Thanks TJ- yes I may repeat W4 tomorrow- I shall see how I feel when the time comes! Thanks for the advice- early mornings sound good- I just need to get up and out there, which I am sure will be easier when the days get longer. xx

• I know what you mean about the heat. I'm running outside at the moment & it tends to be after dark & I'm still getting very warm. I can't imagine how I coped last summer when I started. Just goes to prove - we don't melt. (just feels like we might.)

You may also like...