3K walk/run done - things are getting better

Well after my L.I. Aerobics class this morning I went for a 3K walk/run in the wonderful countryside of NewZealand!! First it was the Cormandel Forrest trails, very beautiful. Then onto Lake Rotomahana near Rotorua. 4% incline for some of it, phew, I really am out of condition. But the machine is no longer a 'Dreadmill' when you can run through pretty scenery like that. Nearly got my feet wet in the puddles on the second part of the run. ;)

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You lucky thing , I'd never be away

• I used to live in NZ, my son was born in Christchurch. Wonderful country and I can imagine what a great walk you had!

Looking forward to more posts from you.

HAPPY RUNNING!

• This sounds wonderful. Can you smell the forest? Now that would be great, but I'm sure it's been done somewhere! Well done in getting back.

• Very sadly no forest smells, just horrible sweaty runners on the other machines!!! :(

• Wow...sounds incredible, what a beautiful place to be...well done on the walk/ run!!

• Virtual only boohoo ;)

• heh heh = very good . Virtual muddy feet - excellent :-)

• Oldgirl I AM WELL JEL! How fabulous. Well done on the walk - it's a great way to get your fitness levels back to where they were. Before long, you'll be jogging up 4% inclines!

You may also like...