3K walk/run done - things are getting better

Well after my L.I. Aerobics class this morning I went for a 3K walk/run in the wonderful countryside of NewZealand!! First it was the Cormandel Forrest trails, very beautiful. Then onto Lake Rotomahana near Rotorua. 4% incline for some of it, phew, I really am out of condition. But the machine is no longer a 'Dreadmill' when you can run through pretty scenery like that. Nearly got my feet wet in the puddles on the second part of the run. ;)

8 Replies
oldestnewest

You lucky thing , I'd never be away

I used to live in NZ, my son was born in Christchurch. Wonderful country and I can imagine what a great walk you had!

Looking forward to more posts from you.

HAPPY RUNNING!

This sounds wonderful. Can you smell the forest? Now that would be great, but I'm sure it's been done somewhere! Well done in getting back.

Very sadly no forest smells, just horrible sweaty runners on the other machines!!! :(

Wow...sounds incredible, what a beautiful place to be...well done on the walk/ run!!

Virtual only boohoo ;)

heh heh = very good . Virtual muddy feet - excellent :-)

Oldgirl I AM WELL JEL! How fabulous. Well done on the walk - it's a great way to get your fitness levels back to where they were. Before long, you'll be jogging up 4% inclines!

You may also like...