Will my shins hold out?!

After a weeks rest, stretching and praying to the running Gods, I decided to brave week 6 run 3 today, shins and all! They're feeling better, but still niggly, so I wasn't sure Id get there, but whu-huh, I did!! Took an unplanned detour when the park i usually run round was over flowing with teenage footballers (for fear of hecklings!) and could quite easily have given up pretty much all the way through, but i didn't! I had both runnkeeper and mapmyrun telling me at regular intervals that i had run 0.00km (what is WRONG with the gps signal where i live?!), so I still have no idea of the ground im covering, but hey ho, week 7 here i come...

Last edited by

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done for not giving up Hope shins are no worse after run You now on homeward straight to graduation so good luck

• Thank you! Legs feel a bit jellyfish all over at the moment, so hard to tell! Lol! Hopefully will still be able to weight bear in the morning...(only half joking, worryingly!)

• Well done put some ice on your shins if they still hurt

• Arr, thank you. At the moment, my calfs feel tight, but my shins, surprisingly ok. May need ice tomorrow though...will keep you posted! Thanks for the support, x

You may also like...