Aldi running gear range this week! Starts today.

Aldi running gear range this week! Starts today.

Aldi are selling a range of running gear this week. Dead cheap and looks fine to me. Tops, jackets, fluorescent vests!, sports bras, socks, insoles. Hats & gloves are £2.99 each.

Get down to Aldi, I say. No mirrors, but I tried on anyway (have no shame :-)

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

17 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Is this all week? I don't live near an Aldi unfortunately, but will try get to one if this is an ongoing thing!

• Yes, it's all week starting today. Sometimes they have things left the following week, but sometimes not!

• is it aldi or lidl

• Aldi! I'm going before work to have a look! Their cycling gear is excellent!

• It really is Aldi! Good luck if you have one nearby.

• Sorry for my mistake earlier - it's Aldi yes.

• The compression top makes me feel like superwoman (even though I don't look like it, at all, hahaha!).

• Just bought ( and ran in) the winter running trousers and pink top. Both are great. Trousers are small sized though. I am a 14 and bought the 16 to 18. Top was a medium and fitted well.

Wasn't sure what a compression top was so didn't buy. Can anyone enlighten me?

• A compression top, so I've learned from my friend who got me into this lark, sort of squeezes you! It's tight, but somehow in a good way. I guess I may not look marvellous, but I feel all big and strong in it, ha! I re kong wearing one in the winter and a looser top over it would be just the business.

• Might try one of them then. Could get carried away with all this gear !

• Yes, I've already got a bit carried away, I have to admit.

• I have just gone and got some running socks, headband and sports bra. looks like good stuff. I wanted the neck thingy (wear 7 ways) but they didn't have them in.

• Great! I bought a funny hat too :-p

For me, a sports bra is a fab must-have, dunno how I had done without ones for 55+ years (oops!).

• I wish I was on commission!!

• Thanks just bought top, head band and gloves :-)

• Great! Enjoy running, I am amazed that I am :-)

• I went to buy winter clothing and bought the compression top, running top in pink to CO-ORDINATE with my face when I finish and a pair of gloves. Oh and a reflective flashing light belt for when we start to run in the dark next week. Reckon I saved a lot! The compression top feels strange but I am sure it will be lovely and warm.

HAPPY RUNNING!

You may also like...