My legs are aching!!!

Did I overdo the running? No. Did I overdo a gym class? No. I went shopping to Glasgow which entails a

2 hour 45 minutes bus journey there and back. 6 Hours trundling around the shops!! So today my legs don't feel as if they will do much running, will wait and see how they feel as the day progresses!! Who ever said retail therapy was good for you must have been speaking about the mind and forgot about the poor legs!! :)

8 Replies

• Were you running round the shops?

• Funny but I have developped a true hatred of shopping till I drop! I use the web for all purchases now OG :-)

• Haha I do a lot of the time Delia but we needed holiday gear and the sales are too tempting to miss. Can't have it all good though.

• But what we all need to know is...did you get anything nice?

• Ooohhhh yes Phil I did thank you, a long dress for posh gala night dinner at Christmas time and a short posh dress too. Far cry from my comfy running gear, will have to practice walking in healed shoes again!!!!!!

• Always nice when a shopping trip works out well.

• Get practicing now- wore heels to a wedding at the weekend and my feet felt they'd been in a vice for 48 hours after. Thinking pounding the pavements may have spread my feet!!!

• WooHoo!! Shopping is a sport

You may also like...