W3 Run 3: The Run that made me think I can do this!

I've just completed W3R3 - and man, it feels good! I'll admit after W3R2, I was convinced I couldn't do it - bad weather, slightly different route (due to the weather), breaking in new trainers and a really dodgy toe nail - all added up to me not running the full 3 minutes on either repetition but tonight it was completely different. Thanks to the advice on here, I dropped my pace for the 3 minute section so whilst I've not gone as far distance wise, I've managed to run for 3 minutes straight. Twice!!!

I also think I've caught a bug - the running bug - I've been itching to get my trainers on all day at work and I'm so glad I have done! Can't decide whether to repeat the run again (to check tonight isn't a fluke!) or to bite the bullet and go for W4R1 on Thursday...

sorry for rambling, I'm just had to share! :)

Last edited by

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done you! Must be something in the air tonight as I has same feeling w my run!! I'd say crack on with W4-sounds like you're ready :)

• Okay I am dejavuing now. Another couple of addicts in the making.

Go for it.

• Go for it! You will be fine, just pace yourself and enjoy the feeling of achievement at the end. It's great when you get the running bug!

• Excellent - well done you! It's not a fluke, you've put in the dedication, you've worked for it and you've achieved it - it's all down to you and your hard work. I'd say (although I'm no expert) go for week 4 - you can do it! Well done again!!

You may also like...