Week 5 run 3 - can i do it??? Just give it a go!!!

Hi all, this is my first post but i've regulary checked the blogs to help keep me motivated... and it works! I'm doing my week 5 run 3 tonight and was more than a little nervous until i read the inspirational blogs on here! It seems we all wonder if we can go from running 8 minutes to running 20, but guess what??? Of course we can....... In just 5 short weeks (or there abouts!) i've gone from a breathless barely able to finish 60 seconds to pondering if i can do 20 mins!!! I can't believe i'm the same person, i'm 36 haven't really exercised since school and hated running, but now i look forward to going training!

Thank you to everyone for helping to keep me motivated and believing in myself xxxx

For all you newbies out there JUST GIVE IT A GO!!!!

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done ! I was right on track then hurt my back so missed a few weeks and since have lost both confidence and fitness. I have now done week 5 run 2 four times !

• Well done to you too... maybe you had a set back but you didn't stop! When are you planning your W5R3?

• Once you settle in to the rythym I find that happens around 5 minutes it seems easier than the intervals. Just take it slow I am now able to run 30 minutes am nearly 60 and never ran before even at school. ( there is a few more mature people here that have graduated recently too.

• That is brilliant! Well done and keep it up. Thank you for the advice.... i'll let you know tomorrow how i get on!

• Maybe December ?!

• LOL, well good luck and keep me posted! I'll blog tom and let you know how i found it! (fingers crossed!!!!)

You may also like...