Well folks big day today, juicyju and her lad did a 15k I've been planning since I started this mad running...
In juicyju style..here's the list:
1. We started in long Ashton and ended in cleeve
2. Silky Steve was in my ears and I kept on thinking its a very long way..when he said ' you are now in the long run zone' I leapt up and did a high five with the lad' I've been dying to hear that
3. I had my lucky neon orange headband matching wristbands on to give me luck- only a couple of people laughed
4. It took us 1 hour 48 mins.slow and steady
5. After 1 hour I felt I could run forever
6. After I got home and dried a bit I could feel grainy stuff on my neck, licked it and it was like pure salt ( sorry that's probably too much information)- the body must lose loads of minerals?? My hair was soaked.
7. It saved £8.50 on the bus
8. I felt really really feint after, we stopped at spar and got an energy drink for the lad But I didn't .. Was that my body starting to burn fat ( silky Steve said it happens after 90 minutes), and I've never exercised for that long before.. I'd better get done energy drinks in..
Thanks everyone for your wonderful support