Thou art mine, graduation badge, and always shall be!

I got it!!! I just saw this wonderful shiny green badge next to my name for the first time and although I graduated more than 3 weeks ago, I feel as if it was my second graduation day today! I am so happy to have achieved the right to wear this badge :D 12 weeks ago I was a couch potato now I'm a "runner".

To everyone out there who is perhaps struggling with the programme:

Do not give up! Keep running (no matter how slow you are)! If you are scared by the next run: Have faith in the programme! As Laura says: A bad run is better than no run! You can do it!

Happy running :)

6 Replies

• Well done! I bet it feels wonderful. I hope I'll be joining you on Wednesday!

• You will join us "graduates"! I read some of your posts (before I registered here) and I have no doubts that you will make it!

• Congratulations!!!! It's people like you who inspire me to keep going.

• Way To Go, you should be well pleased with yourself. WIll you continue now?

• I definitely want to continue running 3 times a week for about 30 minutes (or a bit longer). After graduation, I find it harder to find the motivation to go out of the door but I didn't work so hard just to become a sloth again ;)

I tried one of the C25K+ podcasts (Stepping Stones) but at the moment it's still too fast for me. At the moment, I'm running to my own music or the week 9 podcast and try to improve my speed (I am doing 4.4 to 4.8km (most of the runs 4.6km) in 30 minutes and I want to achieve the 5k within this time).

• Congratulations.Fantastic achievement.

You are so right, have faith in the programme. I cannot believe at what I have achieved so far (start Week 8 tomorrow morning), and how quickly it comes together. I haven't felt this well since my early 30's and that was a while ago! And you are now a shining example of this. Shine on!! :-)

You may also like...