W9R3 done - I've graduated :-) !!!

Well it took me longer than nine weeks but I did it! I started on March 3rd 2013 and did week 1 run 1 with my husband. I was seriously unfit and really struggled with those one minute runs. Now I have run for 30 minutes three times this week, I have more energy, feel fitter, am more toned (but no weight loss) and have a new hobby that will keep me fit and healthy for years to come. Every run has given me confidence and a sense of achievement.

Tonight's run was ok. I think the pressure was on as it was graduation run and I felt anxious about not finishing it which is silly as I've completed all the continuous runs. I ran really slowly and was admiring all the flowers in people's front gardens which must mean I was going far too slowly!

We are off to London for the weekend so will have a celebration meal tomorrow night.

Thanks to everyone for their support. I don't know if I could have completed the programme without this website and all the other bloggers and commenters to encourage me.

Off to request my graduation badge now!

16 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done! Enjoy your meal.

• Thank you.

• congratulations, what a fantastic achievement. you deserve your meal, hope you enjoy London. :-)

• Thank you.

• I love graduation blogs. It's a marvellous feeling. I hope you have a great trip to London and fabulous meal to celebrate your achievement. Getting that badge is fab too. Happy running, graduate.

• Thanks - hopefully the badge will be there when I get back!

• Congratulations! Lovely feeling isn't it? Have a great time in London. I am off to celebrate tonight, champagne methinks! :)

• Thanks. Hope you're not too hungover this morning!

• Congratulations! Such an achievement. I had similar worried at same point!

• Thank you!

• Well done and congratulations .. Another graduate ... my goodness, I think this will be a bumper weekend!!!! :D

Keep on running and your weight will probably change soon - mine is now changing slowly as I've maintained 3 runs a week since graduating at end April :)

Have a great time celebrating, hope your badge arrives soon. Best wishes, Linda x

• Thank you. Looking forward to seeing that badge!

• Thank you for such an inspirational post! Well done and enjoy your time in London, sounds like you've earned it! :)

• Thank you and good luck with your journey on couch25k!

• Congratulations :)

• Thank you.

You may also like...