help...my delightful son has persuaded me to sign up for parkruns.....and he insisted we do the first tomorrow at Ashton Court in Bristol near where we live.
I am absolutely terified for the following:
1. Will I be last
2. Will people unnerve me ( I have rarely encountered another runner)
3. Will they laugh at me...and even worse at leon
4. I don't know the route and i like to know my milestones
5. Bodyfluids ( nose etc), not a good look
6. Husband seeing me run for the first time, I know he'll laugh and yell obsenities
7. will I collapse
SO in preperation:
1. I am drinking a glass of medicinal wine to calm nerves.
2.I have downloaded audiofuels 1 hour thing for the ladies.
3. Deep breathing
If any of you are going, you won't miss us, I'll be wearing my orange sweatband and my lad is fully decked in running gear with his new garmin and will be wearing a huge grin. Please say hello!!
PS: can you tell I like lists?
Happy weekend runners