W5R3 - Completed!!!

So I did it today. I don't think I've ever been so sweaty in my life as I was when I finished it, and I was a shade of purple seldom seen in nature, but I did it!!! I can run for 20 minutes!!

I felt utterly knackered through most of it, but the last 5 minutes was the easiest. Then afterwards I got a huge buzz and didn't even need a sit down to recover.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Olivia! I'm like you, completed W5R3 on Saturday and I couldn't believe I did it ...... the first 5 mins was the hardest, it seemed to go on for ages!! Great achievement, pats on the back all around :)

• Thanks! Pat on the back in return!

• Well done you! Did mine today, not sure how far I actually got, mp3 died. will try again tomorrow.

• thanks, and well done! Hope the player recovers and you get to do it again

• good for you and well done - I am hoping week 6 R1 will seem a breeze by comparison - i shall find out in about half an hour.

• Thanks. Apparently the W6 intervals are sneakily difficult... I hope they pass well for you today, and I'll find out tomorrow!

You may also like...