My best run ever!!!!!

Well, this morning I was about 2 seconds from turning over and going back to sleep saying to myself that I would run tomorrow, when I pulled myself up. I have spent the past two days in meeting and doing two four hour bus rides, so felt I needed a short run to get moving again. Well, I just kept on going! Every time I thought I would run to the next lamp post I just kept running! It was wonderful. At the end of my 30 minutes, I just kept on. It has never happened to me like that before. I ended up doing 6.62k! Amazing for me. After 6 months of this, I now know what people mean by the 'high' you get.

5 Replies

• Yep sounds like to got the hight alright!! ;) Its a lovely feeling isnt it? Just wish all runs could be like that......

Well done! Enjoy the feeling and I hope it makes you breeze through the day on a cloud!

• How lovely! :)

• well done you got the same high today with 7km round the running track that I discovered near me. Plus 1.5 km jog there and back total 10,2 km. Job done and feel great.

• Amazing job! Well done!!

• Awesome work! Cam' wait to get the feeling that I can just keep going...maybe one day soon.

You may also like...