Arrived hospital Monday morning 8.45am for first infusion of rituximab but pharmacy had lost my prescription, so after waiting 3hrs sent home to return Tuesday. Yesterday started first infusion 17ml for first half hr then increased to 35ml coped fine until increased to 48ml and had reaction. It was scary but knew it was normal, I was shaking uncontrollably and my jaw bone was so painful. The infusion was stopped for an hour then restarted and went fine. Today I had 2nd infusion and finished it at 5pm. I had to stay in hospital overnight and again tonight because my oxygen levels are low but just precautionary. All in all I feel fine, if that's all that happens then I will be very happy. So this is the point of the post. Is it the calm before the storm or is it feasible that I won't have any problems. I'm drinking constantly so flushing out all those nasties! I started chemo tablets yesterday as well, 14 tabs a day including fungal, acid and anti sickness tablets.