Dreambird flies - 1st 60 min run and managed... - Bridge to 10K

Bridge to 10K

15,793 members โ€ข 22,311 posts

Dreambird flies - 1st 60 min run and managed an amazing 7k - wow ๐Ÿคฉ

Dreambird profile image
Dreambird60minGraduate
โ€ข9 Replies

Iโ€™ve not posted much recently- not sure why - Iโ€™ve kept reading all your fantastic news and achievements though which has inspired me to keep on running - mostly a couple of times a week but I kept on going. Managed to get to a few 5kโ€™s then made it to 6k and today well guess what I did I ran for 60 mins and managed 7k - Iโ€™m so elated ! Iโ€™ve sort of wanted to join the monthly quests to try and run 3 times a week but I guess Iโ€™m afraid of not achieving that - I know is itโ€™s not about failing but I know thatโ€™s how I would feel. Maybe next month Iโ€™ll have the confidence to join. Anyway for now happy running ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธeveryone - Iโ€™m still running and itโ€™s a fabulous feeling ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

9 Replies
โ€ข
Leosmit profile image
LeosmitGraduate10

Well done! 60 minutes is a great milestone. Fantastic. Enjoy that lovely glow of achievement!!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Well done! Amazing to keep running for 60 minutes, you must be chuffed. Keep going ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Dreambird profile image
Dreambird60minGraduate in reply to Issywhizz

Thanks - Iโ€™ll keep you posted on my progress - Iโ€™m determined though so it might take me a while but I will keep running ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

This is a terrific achievement because an hour on your feet is an excellent marker of what you've worked up for ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Dreambird profile image
Dreambird60minGraduate

Thanks - still canโ€™t believe it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Runjilly profile image
RunjillyGraduate10

That's brilliant Dreambird - very well done! You can claim your 60minutes badge now. It should be under pinned posts ๐Ÿ˜€

Dreambird profile image
Dreambird60minGraduate

Ooh lovely - thanks - Iโ€™ll check the pinned posts. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Blossom- profile image
Blossom-60minGraduate

Wow indeed! You must be over the moon! I'm aiming to get to 60 mins next week ๐Ÿคž isn't it amazing, aren't we all amazing ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿคธ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ

NetCadet profile image
NetCadetGraduate10

Fantastic achievement! Enjoy your success :)

You may also like...