Bridge to 10K
7,687 members β€’ 9,351 posts

Just gone and done it! The magic 10K is in the bag, again 😎

Only meant to do 9K, but I'd stopped my run for a necessary pit stop, and then started again...my maths isn't good, so did 10K πŸ˜‚ Never mind, I'm so happy to have got back to the 10K, it's been a battle to get back the stamina, thanks Ju-Ju for your plan. Now to consolidate - any suggestions please?

Saw cormorants and heard a woodpecker too - lovely mixture of seaside and countryside whilst doing my run. So lucky to have all this on my doorstep.

32 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Woo hoo!

1 like

What a gorgeous place to run!

Certainly is, I'm lucky πŸ™‚πŸŒ»

1 like

Well done you..its great to do it all again isn't it? Gorgeous spot!

Certainly is somewhat pleasing! Yes I'm lucky to run in such a lovely area. You could come to our SeafordBeachParkrun if you're ever this way. We had our inaugural 2 weeks ago. It can be very cold, and very windy..but it's flat! πŸ™‚

Brilliant well done x. Looks a lovely run as well

Thanks Mollydex...yes I'm fortunate to have the sea and the downs. Spoilt for choice! Happy running πŸŒ»πŸ™‚

Congratulations Gran4z. What a beautiful place to run. You are my 10K twin - I did mine this morning in far less scenic surroundings πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Well congratulations to you too, how cool is that? πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, a 10K twin. I'm exhausted now, how are you?

Just want to collapse on the sofa, and be a couch potato for now!! What are you going to do next? I have a 10K run in April, and I think I crazily signed up for another in May...so will have to keep up the kilometres πŸ™ƒπŸ˜³! Happy running jayval 70, well run us πŸ™‚πŸŒ»

1 like

I’m pretty tired too. Have had a hot bath but still feel a bit seized up.......... maybe it’s time to invest in a foam roller 😫 As for what next...... I want to get my 5k time down. So some interval and hill work is on the agenda 😳 But for the rest of the day I’m just going to enjoy getting to 10K. Good luck with your 10K runs - I’ll be cheering you on πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Forgot about the foam roller, better go dig it out! Seems like we have the same plans ... I just need to get the 10K runs done, then will concentrate on sticking to 5K...suppose that could change πŸ˜‚

Well done granz! Tips: 1. Keep doing what you're doing, 2. Keep enjoying it! πŸ˜‰

1 like

That's very sound advice, thank you. Will do just that πŸ™‚πŸŒ»

1 like

Yay πŸ˜ƒ well done πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸŽ‰ that’s brilliant πŸ‘πŸ» and what a gorgeous place to run!

Thanks 007, and yes it is beautiful. Happy running πŸ™‚

1 like

Yesss Gran4z! Brilliant! I love your scenic runs and it must have felt great to get to 10k again. Each time is special isn’t it? πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Thanks Cheekychipmunks and yes it feels good, can't believe I've actually done it again. Quite a shock really πŸ˜‚πŸŒ»

1 like

Wow fantastic you and fantastic photo too!! You’re an absolute star!! Well done you!! πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ€©β€οΈ

Thanks Fab450, you're fantastic too πŸ™‚

1 like

Well done on your 10k! Congratulations! Enjoy your time on the podium and all the very best for your onward running journey,πŸŽ“πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸ…πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸ‘β˜€οΈ πŸ’₯⚑️Whoopee!

1 like

Awesome run Gran4z and serenaded by birds too. I had larks, curlew, Lapwing and Rooks today, and I could hear the song birds in the woodland...who needs earphones? πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

1 like

Thanks Beachcomber66...fabulous bird song for you. Here it's gulls, kittiwakes and crows! Up on the downs there are also skylarks. Beautiful πŸ™‚πŸŒΎ

1 like

These accidental 10ks just keep coming. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Well done Gran4z and such a lovely photo too. πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

1 like

Well done Gran4z! Proves it wasn't an accident first time round! πŸ˜€

Wooohhooo!! πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ₯‡πŸƒ

Lovely place Gran4z and well done. πŸ‘

Woohoo - well done you! And a beautiful scenic one too judging by the photo. :-)

Brilliant, well done. Must be lovely to run near the sea!

It is good by the sea - it's flat!! Can be very cold and very windy too...but still funπŸ™‚

Lovely photo. Well done! πŸ˜€πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’₯

1 like

Thanks Pirate! πŸ™‚πŸŒ»

Ah that’s such brilliant news Gran4z. 10k is all yours. Yay!!!!!

You may also like...