Bridge to 10K
8,133 members β€’ 9,838 posts

Morning!

Morning you wonderful people! Hope your all well!.

Anyway just a quick update. Haven’t ran for a week with work and other things,you know how it is life can just get in the way sometimes 🀣🀣🀣 and after watching Strictly πŸ’ƒπŸ•Ίand Killing Eve (Oh boy is that getting exciting brilliant acting from Jodie Comer) I thought I’d better get rid of all of this excitement about having such good telly vision......

So went out this morning and boy was it cold❄️❄️ Yes winter is on its way! However the sun was shining bright and the colours on the trees were beautiful very autumnal.

Frost on the ground so I was a bit careful at the start,though it wasn’t a major hard frost. I wore a jacket for the second time since summer left us and I did take it off whilst on route ,but very quickly put it back on !

My run today was good but it’s the hills that get me every time although I’m better than I used to be with them and I’m running them albeit slowly,I know that if I was running some where flatter I’d do much better....but it is what it is! My time wasn’t too bad. However I think it could have been better Still I’m off now for a week so I’m going to knuckle down and get to 10k eventually once again. I’m hoping to do a 10k race next year but I’m still too chicken 🐀to enter! I know ! I know! I can hear the groans 🀣🀣🀣

Anyway that’s me! I’m off now to enter a 10k race! ......only kidding ! ......or am I ?🀨🀨🀨

Have a lovely Sunday all and happy runningπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈXx

10 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Good morning!! It’s definitely getting colder out there! I ran 6 K today too and was running into a brisk chilly wind most of the time! (Very flat route though!!!) You’ll soon get to 10K!! I still haven’t got courage to enter a race!! πŸ˜€πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

1 like

So.....! I will if you will !xxπŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Happy Sunday peggy59, and have a lovely week off work. Enjoy your running - maybe you could drive somewhere flatter to run πŸ˜„

1 like

Yes I’ll probably have to do that Dexy!❀️

Well done, and you should enter... it will give you a focus and you CAN do it...

1 like

Thanks ju ju! I’m thinking about it!πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€—

Glad you got out, Peggy! Go on - you know you want to enter that race really, and it will give you some focus...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸƒβ€β™€οΈβ€οΈ

Thanks mountaindreamer Z, I am seriously thinking about it !πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€—

Go for it Peggy. You’re doing amazingly well.

Thank you so much for your kind words agelesslass! I think I might just do thatπŸ€—πŸ€—x

You may also like...