Bridge to 10K
7,398 members β€’ 8,899 posts

I did it my 1st 10k in the bag

Hi cheeky as promised here is a photo of me and my medalπŸ…at the finishing line next to the beautiful Bodiam Castle πŸ˜€

32 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Huge well done you... a beautiful place to get that 10K !!

1 like

Hi Oldfloss thanks, it does look good in the background πŸ˜€

Great work! That is a memorable first 10km. You should be very proud, it is such an achievement! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 like

Hi yes I’m well happy especially as I got a medal , never had one before. Ok I know everyone got one but this ones mine!πŸ…πŸ˜€

2 likes

Hi Sadie-runs I missed thank you out of my last reply sorry πŸ˜€

1 like

Whoop whoop! Many congratulations to you, hopefully the first bling of many πŸ™‚

Gorgeous location there, but that woman behind you looks like she's about to chuck it......😭

1 like

Yea I didn’t notice and I think she was just a marshal πŸ˜€

1 like

Wow, what an amazing place to do your first 10k! Well done! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ…πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ˜Žβ€οΈ

1 like

Thanks πŸ˜€

1 like

Yayyyyyyyy Runsome! Mahoosive congratulations and a great photo! πŸ˜€ You got an actual medal! πŸƒπŸ…πŸ’ͺ Fabulous stuff indeed! Did you enjoy it?

No stopping you now. What an impressive milestone, I’m so pleased for you! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 like

Hi cheeky yes I really enjoyed it it was great. I went really slow but keep going the hills were killers, I could keep going up them where others walked but when it came to the downhills everyone overtook me again. I can’t run downhill. I don’t know the time yet so waiting on that. I promised the photo, and sent one of an old ruin but the castle looks great. I will let you know time when I get it πŸ˜€

1 like

Hi just got my time 1hr 10mins and 41 secs . I’m happy πŸ˜ƒ

2 likes

Whoa that IS impressive! Bet you’re very proud of yourself, as you should be! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Congratulations on your 10k Run some... brilliant achievement. Don't forget to ask for your Graduate 10 badge on here too...

healthunlocked.com/bridgeto...

Huge well done!😊x

2 likes

Well done you, but no pic??!

I see it now... fabulous!!!

1 like

Thanks to your plan I made itπŸ˜€

1 like

πŸ€©πŸ€—

Whoohoo! That’s great runsome! Great time, lovely picture. Well done! ju-ju’s plan is the best!

1 like

Thanks SaskAlliecat πŸ˜€πŸ‘

1 like

Wow, lovely place to bag a 10k!! Well done Runsome πŸ‘πŸ»

1 like

Thanks it’s now my 10k landmark πŸ˜€

What a brilliant thing to do as your graduation run runsome. It's such a lovely place too. Congratulations on your 10k and your medal

πŸƒπŸ‘πŸ…πŸΎπŸŒŸπŸ’«

1 like

Thanks it a nice placeπŸ˜€πŸ‘

Congratulations to you!! Well done!! πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½β€οΈ

1 like

Thank you 😊

1 like

Hooray, massive well done to you Runsome, live the photo too

1 like

Thanks πŸ˜€

Well done you! Brilliant! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸ…

1 like

Thanks πŸ˜€

Whoop de woo big congrats Runsome, really well done.

1 like

It took a bit of recovering afterπŸ€ͺ

You may also like...