Bridge to 10K
7,415 members โ€ข 8,929 posts

Started on treadmill finished outside!

Well hi everyone hope you are all having a great weekend. I know I am. I am relaxing with hubby and our two beautiful labs. Just finished watching Sunshine on Leigh,brilliant feel good film,๐ŸŽฌ๐ŸŽŸand plenty of singing proclaimers songs lovely๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Anyway I digress.. yes as the title states thatโ€™s exactly what happened!

Well with all the rain this morning ,I thought I would run on my treadmill.So I started off ,with all of the windows open,water,music and thought that I could do it. I soon realised ....bad idea! ๐Ÿ˜ฉSo without further ado I stopped tread ran through the lounge,kitchen, put hubby at ease (as he thought I had become ill as I had stopped tread so quickly).So after explaining,and a quick kiss ๐Ÿ˜˜I ran out the door into the fresh air .......fab!๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ

Waved to neighbours as I went on my way. Luck was on my side as the rain had stopped so pleased about that but I would have welcomed a lovely rainy shower.

It was good to get out and Iโ€™m pleased that I did it albeit a bit of a mish mash!

Hey ho!

Happy running all ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

20 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Lol sounds great

1 like

Well it was different I must say! Howโ€™s your gout got rid yet?๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

At least you did it, gout gone, but got pseudo gout in other ankle now not having much luck hey ho!!

1 like

Poor you! Look after yourself Terry!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

1 like

All's good got some steroids which seem to be working, I'll be fine old soldier and that ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰

1 like

Brill!๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

๐Ÿ‘

Well done Peggy, you didn't get your new shoes dirty did you? ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ

1 like

Only slightly ! Well it has to happen sometime doesnโ€™t it? Not much cow poo today hee! hee!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Yes puddles here we come!

๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ๐Ÿ’ฆ

1 like

Yep! Itโ€™s just around the corner!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ poor hubby!! Always good to keep them on their toes! ๐Ÿ˜‰ well done for a good run ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

1 like

Thanks JoJo ! Poor soul he thought it was me ticker ha! . Hope your getting better JoJo ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Lovely post Peggy

Thank you Chris! Howโ€™s it up there in the north?๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

You mad woman ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’œ

1 like

Ha! ha! Yes my lovely friend I do believe Iโ€™m mad๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃxโค๏ธ

1 like

๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

Sounds like you knew what you needed and went for it! Good for you, Peggy! Have to admit Iโ€™m not sure I can bear the idea of treadmills now (unless the pavements here get scarily icy...) ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ

Hee! hee! I just had to get out there in the fresh air! I must admit the treadmill is really for when the winters are bad!like you say if the country lanes get icyโ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธ

You may also like...