Bridge to 10K
8,574 members β€’ 10,184 posts

Belgium holiday runs!

Been on holiday with the family in Belgium for the last week, managed to get out for 3 shortish runs with my sister, her hubby, and two 10 year olds! It was great, lovely runs on the beach. I now need to get back on track with juju's magic 10. I'm only on week 5, had a bit of a break as l have been struggling with the heat. Also, need to burn off the pastries!!!

Hope you've all been enjoying your running 😊

6 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Sounds like lovely holiday runs with the family. Good luck getting back into the running routine. I struggle with getting back into running post a holiday. So my approach now is to do a couple of runs tha I know I can achieve and then pick up from there.

Thanks, that sounds like a plan. I am motivated to get going, just need to get stuck into the longer distances again. πŸ‘

I so thought 'belgian holiday runs' was going to go a different way! Good work running off the belgian holiday buns :P see what I did there.. oh i'm good.. sizzle. ;)

1 like

That’s so gorgeous, well done... and you will get back on track no problem...pastries...mmmmmm

1 like

I'll see you around week five too. Sort of loitering and consolidating after a spell off, but getting back to it and still loving every minute. Happy holidays.

1 like

Looking forward to hearing how you get on ☺

1 like

You may also like...