Bridge to 10K
6,522 members7,276 posts

Wk 3 2R 10k

Wk 3 2R 10k

Thought I wouldn’t be able to carry out this run as my ankle has been playing up. I thought that I would be on the IC again today. Over the last few days I have rested apart from walking dogs and work haven’t done any running since Tuesday.

However today it was a wee bit better so I thought I’d have a go on the tread as I wanted to see how far I could run without stopping. Eventually after running through the slight pain it became easier.

I didn’t do the full 5k but I wasn’t far off and I could have done it but what I did I was happy with.

Anyhoo have a great day all!😀😀

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Oh, well done! Good pace too. Now rest it up again! Hope it's completely better soon xx

1 like

Thank you so much Flick! Yes I’m resting it now while watching rugby. Lots of new players in the welsh team!Had a lovely lunch cooked by fab hubby and now having some prosecco. Total bliss!

Oh my!! We’ve just scored 🏈🏈yippee!

Hope you day is going well.😀😀

1 like

Yep, just had a superb meal at thevYellow Brick Cafe in Moreton in Marsh, where they went out of their way to adapt the food to my vegan diet xx

1 like

That sound lovely ! Yummy!🍾😋😋

1 like

Well done but take care of that ankle.

1 like

Many thanks 0505k ! Will do. I’m resting up now after having a beautiful lunch cooked by fab hubby. Having prosecco and watching rugby🏈 bliss!x

1 like

You may also like...