Holiday diary - Run 3

Holiday diary - Run 3

It was another beautiful day yesterday so I was up and out by 8am (not as early as some of you I know, but I am on holiday πŸ˜‰). It was a run of varied terrain - road, tracks, grassy footpaths, boardwalk across the marshes and pebbly beach! I took the lane out of the village, down the footpaths, around some fields and then across the marshes to the beach. I met my sister and her Springer, walked and chatted along the pebbly beach then turned around and ran all the way along the edge of the beach up into the next village. I then stopped briefly to wash the dog in the river before running back along grassy footpaths with tall hedgerows back to mum's village. I checked run keeper...nearly 8k, so ran a little way round the recreation ground to get to exactly 8k! Great run - wonderful πŸ˜€ Later run keeper sent a message saying I had a new PB - just over 32km this week!! It is a brilliant incentive doing this diary. Thank you, all you lovely people, for indulging me! 😊

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Another lovely picture Sue - and clocking up the kilometres too! Well doneπŸ™‚

• Thank you! In Dorset now visiting other family members and planning another new route, so next instalment coming soon.....!!

• Dorset is beautiful...very jealous!πŸ™‚ Enjoy!πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈ

• Looks lovely again - and well done for your time! πŸ˜„

• Thank you πŸ˜€

• Brilliant running - well done you!

• Thank you 😊

• I never tire of seeng such gorgeous photos posted here. Without our running we probably wouldn't even see these views πŸ™‚

What a lovely memory scrapbook you're creating.

• I agree, running really does open up new opportunities to enjoy our beautiful countryside. 😁 (in fact I am going to mention that in my next 'diary' entry!)

You may also like...