Oop's finger slipped, oh well!

Just entered the Clanfield Challenge 12k over the Southdowns on the 14 May. It's of mixed terrain but mainly trail which will be a first for me, although the first 3k is a little scary as it climbs 120m before it levels out! Funnily enough I'm going back to the area I lived until 2 weeks ago where I could have run to the start line. Looks like my run plan for this year didn't last very long, he he!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

15 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Sounds great to me, Frank...best laid plans eh? X

• Those fingers have a life of their own Frank. Better sit on them next time ๐Ÿ˜

• I know the're always getting into trouble! ๐Ÿ˜†

• That sounds good, except for the hill at the beginning! ;)

• These keyboards - they're very slippery. Hope you enjoy it.

• Oh Frank what are you like! Trail runs are great fun I'm sure you'll love it! It's great when you get to the top of those big hills!๐Ÿ˜Š

• I'm only trying to keep up with you guys ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Ohdearnevermind! It'll be great. :)

• Thanks Anne ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Sounds great Frank! I'm sure you'll love it :)

• It's just had to be done Tomas ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Good luck Frank, that hill looks...impressive! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Thanks Sandra, it quite a long continuous climb one third road the rest trail, poor old legs will feel it afterwards! ๐Ÿ™„

• I have every confidence that you will do it though Frank - and lots of lovely trail, sounds great! ๐Ÿ˜€ Wish I had something coming up soon - shall have to look around, although I haven't run for a few days as I currently have a lurgy! ๐Ÿ™

• I hope the lurgy don't linger, it seems to have taken hold of a few people I know. Hope you feel better soon! ๐Ÿ˜Š

You may also like...