Oh what a perfect day

Perfect running weather and I've managed to run over 10k today, for the first time. What a feeling!

I decided to run towards the next village and its lovely Roman Wall and basically turn around and head for home when I got to 5k. It was a bit tough for the first couple of K and then it all came together. At the 5k mark I was most of the way to the visitors car park so decided to carry on the loop and I actually ran 10.7k in the end

I think Nathan80 and I are twins! It wasn't fast either (1hr 17mins) and I looked like a beetroot but when I think of where I started in April, It's an amazing transformation ๐Ÿ˜€

6 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Edit on the twins with Nathan80 ..... No plans for a half marathon ..... Yet!

• Well done Biscuit - nothing can beat the sense of achievement when you reach a milestone, no matter how far the distance!!!! I know my daughter is fed up with me asking her if she knows I ran 10km today ha ha ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Ÿ Enjoy every minute of your achievement, you deserve it..............Now what were we saying about half marathons?........๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘Ÿ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Well done! We are also twins as I started in April and have just ran 10K....and looked like a beetroot at the end ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Very well done biscuit! Feels good doesn't it. ๐Ÿ‘

• Fantabulous! Well done you. x

• Well done on your run! Great distance โ˜บ

You may also like...