W2R3 - I may have celebrated St Patricks day and said goodbye to my 50s with a little too much wine, but at least I got my run in first

If I'd known it was so windy today, I'd probably have started celebrating earlier and postponed the run until tomorrow.

A run in the park again today, but there were times when the wind was so strong we were literally at a 45 degree angle. I'm sure the wind must have been behind us at some point, but if it was I didn't notice it. 47 minutes running with one small stop to take a stone out of my shoe. Surely must be time for one more piece of birthday cake before bedtime?

Next run Monday.

5 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • That's the spirit!

• It was my birthday as well - I turned 61 - and got a run in! Very hard work along the coast into a south westerly strong wind. Was very surprised to see that I didn't fly back home as my times were very slow. But I did it

And then had a couple of glasses of sparkly wine and a nice meal xxx

Next run Sunday- the 5k for the Stroke Association and then a family party xx

• cheers! Well done for running against the wind,not many people would persevere.i,m sure your tasted really good!

• Happy birthday & a run to celebrate ...way to go πŸ˜€well done for running in the wind too. Xx

• Many Happy Returns SlowSlowKwikKwikSlow and well done on running into that pesky wind! Gosh do you think McFitty will be along with more cake - don't think there would be any left from our graduation! The podium was pretty chocker wasn't it :D !...xx

You may also like...