5AM Christmas Day run

5AM Christmas Day run

It was quite spooky out this morning - warm and humid - and not a soul to be seen anywhere!!!! I had a good parkrun on Christmas Eve morning yesterday - squeezed in just under 32 minutes - not bad considering the heat and humidity - started out deliberately a bit quicker than normal ( I am probably always a bit TOO careful at parkrun starts) . This morning I was a bit tired but wanted to get out - so I ran "naked" , ran a bit, walked a bit - took it really easy - finished up 5K @ 8;15 mins per K - that's 350 calories I won't have to worry about later today!!.

Hope you all have a great Christmas Day

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done Bazza, you are a legend!

• Well done Bazza and a very Happy Christmas to you :-) xxx

• Well done Bazza1234 . I once ran 3k in Vietnam, so humid and 35 degrees, it's not something I could do again!

Have a very Happy Christmas πŸŽ„πŸŽ‰πŸŽ„

• Enjoy replacing those calories. Merry Christmas.

• Well done, nice runs. I am having three days off my diet but still not going crazy, an early morning run gave me a helping hand this morning so I can be guilt free later!

• Well done 😊Niw enjoy all the Christmas treatsπŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸƒπŸŽ„

• Happy Christmas too and well done you!!! Great pic β˜ƒοΈ

• AND - I forgot to say - First in my age group!!! :) Well - the only one in my age group!! :)

71Barry WARD 31:54 VM70-74 55.28 % M 53 TTRunning PB stays at 00:29:16 82Member of the parkrun 50 Club

• Well done Bazza, really well done. Merry Christmas xxx

You may also like...