Does anyone ever get this?

I get missed/ectopic beats and have done for years. I just had one then that made me need to do a big intake of air when it happened. I'm just so stressed with it all. I get chest pain arm pain stabbing pain all over chest, tightness, funny throat, my chest symptoms just seem to keep increasing but I've had loads of ECGs and seen a cardiologist! It's reassuring but all these symptoms are so hard to ignore and convince myself it's anxiety cxxx

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Marie

I no how you feel & how frightening these thoughts are , the feelings you experience , I understand it can be so difficult to believe this is anxiety causing them , but it is

You have been checked & there is no way they would give you the all clear & let you go if they thought anything was wrong , would be more than their jobs were worth , you have to start to believe this hun

Once you get your anxiety in a better place these feelings will get less , when we are anxious we tense our muscles , they are every where , in arms chest & so on , this gives these sensations

Are you on any meds for your anxiety , maybe you should see your GP , not because of your heart , but maybe there is something they could give you to help you relax a little while you work on your anxiety

You are OK ;)

whywhy

xxx

• I went today. They don't want to give me meds at moment n I'm trying without them. I feel chilled out and relaxed in myself that's y I find it hard to accept as anxiety, my symptoms just keep increasing. I am in bed watching tv n I have tingly hands which is new. Still have pinching pains all over body. I just don't feel anxious or panicy so annoying. Xxx

• Hi i also have missed heart beats if its any help to you they are just enevenly beats due to anxiety

You may also like...