Anxiety Support

Anxiety?

Today i dozed of around 2am and then I woke up like an hour later from my sleep. Then I incited my heart started to race and I layed there until 4am withthe racing heart thinking I would go back to sleep but I couldn’t. Then I went to the bathroom and I was constipated. I’m back on the couch my eyes are tired and my head hurts and I’m cold. I just got out the hospital today because I ended up getting a spinal headache for a lumbar puncture. But the hospital said all the test and blood work look fine and the cite look great. Hey have me fluids and Tylenol and that was it. What is going on now. I do sometimes have sleeping issues but never wake up with racing heart rate what is going on? I’m cold heart is racing , eyes are tired can’t sleep.. please help

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Sounds like anxiety one night when i experienced the same i could not go back to sleep the next morninf was a total drag.

Thanks, u have an knowledge or experience with topiramate?

No not at all what is that?

It’s suppose to help me with chronic migraines but I’m scared to take it because of the side effects..

Some side effects can be so cruel i hate medication but if the headaches are bad maybe u should try and take them.

Yeah.. side effects freak me out.. they are memory loss, suicidal thoughts.. and worse anxiety and depression. I’m gonna try natural remedies first..

Oh wow those are horrible side effects its worst than what your actually taking them for wow! Tjats scary

Super scary... I’m like nope , I’ll take Tylenol.. I do have chronic migraines and this weird pressure in my right ear for like months and I get dizzy and lightheaded.. I feel it has to do with my ear and the weight gain.. I gained 60lbs in 9months from my horrible journey I have been in since last year. I’m going to get a second opinion on the ear thing. My anxiety is horrible at times but most times I can be logical about the symptoms.. how bout u? I posted my jounery story if you would like to read it , it’s call my 9 month journey

Im gonna read it. I just joined the gym today im trying anything at this point.

The neurologist told me that exsercise is great medication for the flight and fight response which cause panic and anxiety in the brain. It increases serotonin. I to am going to start to walk 30 min a day after I heal. I hope everything goes well for u. Please feel free to message me here any time .. I will definitely respond and help U on ur journey in any way I can

Thank u so much and i wish u a quick amd speedy recovery so u can get out and walk. U can feel free to message me anytime as well

Thanks good luck at the gym.. try to be peaceful and have a great playlist that motivates u and makes u feel invincible. This will keep ur mind distracted from symptoms of anxiety.. push threw and message me anytime

1 like

You may also like...