Anxiety Support

Chest burning

I was just wondering if anyone else has constant chest pain, discomfort,and or burning? Whenever I have any kind of discomfort is my chest I get super anxious. In the past before I started c.b.t I would be in a constant state of panic. I always thought I was having a heart attack. This is my main cause of my panic disorder. Im perscibed meds for heartburn,but recently started to think vaping is the culprit.. T.I.A

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Can you stop vaping for a while to see if anything changes?

1 like

Absolutely! I put the vape away for now🙂 I want to stop anyway because it was only supposed to assist in my quitting smoking cigarettes! And it's been 4 months!

1 like

Do you think it will be hard to give up?

1 like

Possibly.. I only use a very low level of nicotine in minr so I should be fine. It's worth a try though

1 like

Yes it might just be the thing to do.

I get the burning sometimes to but it usually passes soon enough.

1 like

Ever since I started having anxiety and panic the chest pain is the worst physical symptom!!

1 like

Same for me, not as bad As it used to be though. I sort of manage to control it most of the time now.

I don't let it control my life anymore.. it's more annoying than anything. Its like I almost had to retrain my brain and really believe the doctors when they say it's not heart related!

1 like

Same here, I also got up and did things every time it locked in. Kept myself busy.

1 like

Agree! I try not to get in my head too much. I just opened my own business and I'm a single mom of a teenager so I don't have much time to dwell. It also helps me to keep a positive attitude. I noticed when I start my day with a negative attitude I'm usually more depressed and unhappy.

1 like

You have plenty going on to keep you occupied then, that's great. It might spell the end of your anxiety, having a goal can make a big difference.

Thanks for chatting with me!

1 like

Thank you too.

You are always welcome to chat with me.

1 like

You may also like...