Anxiety Support

Worry of health again

So my doctor said my blood pressure was borderline high though I did lose a little weight anybody have any tips to lowering your blood pressure what foods to eat/stay away from that can help me lose it. I want to excercise but anxiety is always lying in the living room waiting to skip around and fuck up my night lol, I just got through eating Chinese food and now my body is starting to react to it (hard time breathing, chest discomfort and tiredness, dizziness. Anybody?

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Natural way to control your blood pressure it's garlic one piece of garlic a day and try to relax. Hope you feel better soon.

2 likes

Thx

1 like

Keejay, MSG will do that to me everytime Flush out your system by drinking plenty of water. Feel better..

1 like

Thx again agora 😊

1 like

Yes stay away from Chinese food,especially the soy sauce, try eating garlic it lower blood pressure but you can call me at 7733318844

2 likes

Yes!!! Beetroot juice is supposedly really good for lowering blood pressure. My brother has tried it with some good success. I believe if you Google it, you'll find articles. Good luck!☺

2 likes

Keejay, something as simple as eating a banana can reduce the pressure as well.

Found this out on the forum. How are you doing today??

2 likes

Had a good day today thx 😊

You may also like...