Aaand it's back :(

After quite a good few days with no anxiety about anything I'm back to being a mess and heart racing. Went to hospital last week due to leg pain and thought I had a blood clot, hospital checked me over and did an ecg and all was fine and was told I have strained my hamstring. Any way pain went after after a day or 2. Last night in bed I started getting a bit sore at my right side below my armpit where my ribs are, fast forward to today and the pain is worse, eases if I don't move or take proper big breathed but if I try and move, breathe deep.or touch my ribs at all on the right side it's really sore and tender, so I googled (haven't googled anything in about a week) and it says it could be a blood.clot that's travelled from another part of my body (leg). So now I am totally freaking out which is making the pain worse. I have the doctors in an hour for a review of my anxiety and medications so will say to him then but I just know he'll pass it off as stress and anxiety as usual. I'm so scared in case it's something really serious, I haven't injured myself or did anything strenuous so I can't have pulled a muscle or anything.

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

oldestnewest

You may also like...