Right diagnosis?

I was diagnosed with PPDepression after a couple of weeks thinking God told me I was gonna die. I'm still not sure if it was God a voice spoke to me and said " you are not gonna live as long as you think you are" and then later I read a scripture about the summer time and thought God was telling me I was gonna die during the summer and that has been tormenting me. I just feel like this is not post partum depression but a spiritual battle cause the Zoloft doesn't stop the fear I feel everyday.

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi, I hate that you are feeling like this....be careful with zoloft, it causes you hear voices...I had to stop taking it because I heard a voice saying I was going to die, I thought it was just me until I heard it the second night! I have postpartum anxiety and my doc prescribed zoloft, I was also on Lexapro which caused the same thing...I actually did research on that medicine and it can cause psychosis!!! SSRI'S doesn't work well for me lol....it causes voice hallunations! I hope you feel better soon!!!

• It can also be your anxiety as well, Anxiety likes to play on minds and cause you to think the absolute WORST....we will get through this!!!

• Thank you so much. I actually was hearing the voices before I started taking Zoloft.

You may also like...