Anxiety Support
34,411 members38,436 posts

So many things

So much stuff is going on in my body all day long. How can you get over this illness if it is with you 24/7. They say it's being anxious that gives you symptoms that makes you anxious more but I'm never anxious I just constantly have symptoms going on in my body. Doesn't make any sense to me :( anyone else suffer all day long with a variety of things??

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Yes! You are not alone I feel like I'm always feeling some sensation in my body.

1 like

Me too. There are a few moments when I actually feel physically good but not many. I have come a long way with anxiety but true recovery would be to feel physically well most of the time. I am kind of accepting symptoms for now although I have just ordered adrenal fatigue liquid which is supposed to help with fatigue. I just want some energy.

2 likes

I feel like a lot of the time I get anxious because of the symptoms and not the other way around.

1 like

Hi sandy. You're not alone I can definitely relate to your post! I feel almost certainly as though I have strange bodily sensations everyday even when I'm not feeling anxious and then this then brings on the anxiety not the other way round! I can be getting on with daily tasks and get a weird sensation and I think to myself why because I don't feel anxious. But I think it is a vicious circle - I constantly feel as though I am waiting for different symptoms to appear everyday!! X

1 like

You may also like...