Head Feelings

Does anyone with anxiety feel weird sensations in their head? Whenever I'm feeling super anxious or having an attack I get a feeling that I might faint, and I get a lot of other weird head sensations that's are hard for me to describe, but I was wondering if anyone could relate to them. It's almost like there is air or bubbles trapped in my brain, and I get the feeling that my brain is tingling, 94 not there. And of course I think it's a brain tumor or something. Anyone have really weird feeling in their head??

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Ps I meant "or", not 94.. don't know how that happened 😂

• I have weird head symptoms of anxiety de ja vu which confuses me and scares me then it makes me feel sick. I feel a weird sensation in my chest which feels like the start of a panic attack. Deep breathing helps. Just look at anxiety as a bad adrenaline rush nothing more

• Yeah all the time. Ignore and it will go away. Always worse when i am tired.

• I feel head pressure , like my head weighs a ton and I can't handle the weight , severe migraines , etc

• Yes I get those feelings that I cant describe. My brain feels like it's not all there, along with other wierd feelings.

• I get weird sensation on my head when I'm ready to have a panic attack and go into tunnel vision. I don't know if that's the same you are talking about. But I get this buzzing sensation that starts on my head and travels all over my body and then I stop feeling my body and go straight to tunnel vision. Like a body detachment

• Oh god i got all those feelings. And now im very anxious about this painful pulsing in my head and numbness of my left cheek always. I got this friend of mine telling me that she got a friend who just died from brain hemmorrhage or a stroke that she didnt see it coming.. i was alright before that when i heard about it, my anxiety just hit to the top. I had ct scan already and i feel like wanted to have another scan.. oh god please help me with these

You may also like...