What can anxiety do to you

I went to the hospital because I felt like I couldn't breathe, and I had a big knot on my head but don't remember bumping it. Can anxiety cause you to do stuff and not remember ? Can it also cause you to feel like you're not getting enough air in your lungs ? But be perfectly ok? They did a chest X-ray and checked my oxygen. Everything was fine... I hate this so much. I almost want something to be wrong so I don't feel crazy

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Anxiety has a fairly profound effect on your body, and causes a lot of strange and surprising symptoms. One symptom that often surprises people is that anxiety can cause forgetfulness.There are issues related to anxiety that can lead to memory loss and a general inability to remember things, and unfortunately as long as you live with anxiety you put yourself at risk for this forgetfulness to get worse.

• Anxiety is self-sustaining. Anxiety causes a variety of physical symptoms that can be incredibly frightening. These, in turn, cause more anxiety, which ultimately leads to more physical symptoms.

• thank you, that is exactly what happens, it causes something and then makes something else happen that i freak out about.

You may also like...