Anxiety/Fear

I'm having trouble getting to sleep due to my fear of dying in my sleep. I stay up to midnight or later just so I know that i made it to the next day and always very tired. Haven't been to the doctor in 4 years which makes fear worse. (Parents say i don't need to go to the doctor every year unless i really need to but i disagree). If my breathing ever feels off or if i feel a pain i don't understand it makes fear worse. Have any advice on how to overcome the fear???

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • OMG I'm also going through the same thing. It's really bothering me . I stay awake till late and have a hard time going to sleep even when I'm really sleepy. I get this feeling of impending doom.

• Hi all

This is all anxiety. We all have to fight againsg that . I can suggest some thing is a medicine called narayankalpa of shrishri Ayurveda it's from India . Please have it and ur problem will be little controlled

• I do feel the same but I got to know that it's my fear and have to fight for it . What you have to do is when that thought comes just start thinking something else . Infact do exercise regularly.

You may also like...