Anxiety Support
34,501 members38,458 posts

Is this anxiety related

Does anyone else deal with this? I have tremors in my hands at which I've been shaky lately and I have head pain that comes and goes. Anyone else relate? I've had test done and it came back normal.

5 Replies
oldestnewest

I can relate Alyssa21, when stress levels are high, the hands can start shaking. It's the nervous system over worked by holding our tension in our muscles. The neck and shoulders become tight as well, giving you tension headaches that come and go. Relaxing techniques can help in quieting the mind and body. You are not alone x

2 likes

Do you think it'll ever go away?

I used to suffer with terrible tremors in my hands mine was due to sertraline and chronic anxiety so another medication was added in to stop the tremors. Thankfully the tremors have stoped and yes I get sharp pains in my head like my heads gonna explode I think it's the medication I'm on. Are u on any meds ?

1 like

Yes I'm on lexapro. I'm not sure if it's the medication. If it is should I stop taking it?

You know Alyssa21, I've been on Lexapro for many years so I don't think it's that. The thought has crossed my mind that it may no longer be working and that is causing the symptoms. I have to check into that more.

You may also like...