Pregnant and horrible Anxiety

I am 4 weeks pregnant. .I stopped taking my Celexa be I was unsure if it was safe during pregnancy. I was going to talk to my obgyn about alternatives. My anxiety is back so bad, and so hard. I have had such a wonderful 6 weeks of 0 anxiety. Now it's back fullforce. I have imagined losing my baby, ectopic pregnancy, finding ovarian cancer on ultrasound...I'm a wreck. Has anyone been on anxiety mess while pregnant?

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Oh my goodness.. STOP.. You are fine! A lot of these fears are normal.. When you're expecting, not even to do with anxiety problems.. Just normal human, every day thoughts..wow how amazing you are expecting a baby ..keep rational.. And focused you can do this .. You have just managed 6 weeks .. Did anything bad happen, no ? You can do another week and another... Focus on this wonderful thing you've been blessed with and run with it .. Keep strong and positive you can do it!! Congratulations 😊

You may also like...