panic attack post heart attack

hi all i was looking for answers online and came across this site i had a heart attack a year ago now stents done but heart still blocked on left side more surgery to go -- my problem is i have a fear of going upstairs it may sound silly but it happened early hours when i was in bed - i am trying to overcome this but not quite there i want my family to be proud but they dont understand - my heart races i get pain (chest) i am left with angina so doesnt help and hospital says keep stress to zero - hey real world i think they are panic attacks -- i'd wish they go cardic rehab says this is normal but sleeping in a chair and being disabled anyway isnt normal any suggestions

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • sorry if this is unrelated to your issues, but how does a heart attack feel? i suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and I'm scared i won't be able to tell the difference.

• hi they say everyone is different but personally it was extremely painful just prior i felt quite sick the extreme pain in chest and under my armpit - you will know god forbid it happens but you will know totally different pain

You may also like...