Hi every one how wa your halloween

Mine qas good until the end of the night my heart was veating so weird skippn beats !! im thinking because i had 2 drinks im proud of my self for telling my friends that that was enough too ! i had fell asleep tonight and woke up like strange on my chest and scared like if my heart is going to stop ive been so scared lately uhg!!!! can i just have normal life i cant even bend over and pick something up with out feelimg like my hearts going to stop or skipping beats uhg i did have a bit of anxiety today and nerviousness but im so glad the kids had so much fun!

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • anxuety can cause ur heart to race and so can ceetain drinks with caffine in them maybe a mixure of both i suffer with anxuety so i no from exoerience but maybe go to ur doctors just to be sure,try sime relaxtion like having a bubble bath ir listenung to ur fav music and have some quiet time fir urself when u have young kids thats sometime diffucult but we all need a break maybe even a nice walk might help thats what i do hope iv helped u and let me no how u get on ok

• Thank you ! i wish i had a break with the kids, at least a few hours i hope its anxiety and palpitations because if felt horriable. i am looking for a dr right now my old one refused to see me! ive been having a hard time with that and my blood pressure going low

• i wush u well i no hiw hard thgs can be esp bringing up kids i brought my daughter by myself and it was very hard but shes the keast of my wirries its how i feel very anxious alot if times and the mosr hostile neighbours anyway if u want to talk again ur welcome pam🎄

• Yes its this weird feeling in mychest to my neck ans head o get so dozzy i feel like imablack out oe fall so i have to lay down uhg i hope all is well with you

You may also like...