Tonight

To night i went out for dinner at ny moms bday thibng had a few drinks but been feeling like crap all day i feel like beer helps me with what im going threw! I know stupid exscuse i didnt drink alot but now i feel bad right now anxiety i feel like my heart is going fast palpitations i tell my self im not goingvto die ...but it sure in the heck feels like it lol. Im hoping my dr has a an opening to walk in uhg i need it . Plus low blood pressure makes u feel like crap . I hope i feel better i know it wont . Story of my life i wabt to cry of misery

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Crystal188

Your so right about the low blood pressure, I suffer with that too, I don't think it helps my anxiety/panic, I often feel completely washed out and drained, we're all in this together, hang in there xxx

• Yes and u feel sick all the time i always had border line if low blood pressure but mine keeps droppn to 88/55 then my heart feels weird i feel like im going to fall time to time hands swet .

• Yeah I can relate to that, makes me feel light headed and like I may faint, I saw a heart consultant a few years ago about it, she recommended a little extra salt on my food and exercise is also good, its not easy as the symptoms are very similar to those of anxiety/panic, but looking on the bright side Crystal1888, with our low blood pressure its unlikely we'll.have a heart attack, :-) haha, its hard.to laugh about things but it helps to try, hang in there, we'll get there eventually xx

• Lol true story my dad past away from heart attack its scary but true. I dont get why a lot of peoples get anxietys it sucks and horriable.

You may also like...