What Next?

Everyday something else goes wrong, if it's not heart palpatations then it's some sort of muscle pain or a headache, if I'm able to keep my eyes open during the day then I'll have dry skin and weird thoughts rushing through my head. Not sure how much more of this I can take. Please just diagnose me with something. This isn't a life!!! When will it end?!?!?!?

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I know how you feel. I feel like I can't learn to deal with the symptoms because it's so hard to believe that anxiety can do this.

• I cant believe it myself. I feel like I have been in a war with all that is going wrong with me, how can this be so!

• Hi sandy

This is how I am at the moment too, its just everyday, some weird, unpleasant symptom usually accompanied by overwhelming fear and thoughts, I get sick of blagging my way through life having to pretend that I'm ok, all the time I have this secret fear/anxiety deep within my body, the ice cold feeling in my back and chest, lurking like an ugly monster just waiting to grab me yet again, its just overwhelming, xx

• It would be a lot easier if anxiety picked one symptom and stuck with it. Anxiety is such an indecisive little so and so! Today is a really numb pain in the right side of my chest, it's annoying as I am worrying what it is, but id rather it on the right side than left as its not my heart! Like a muscle pain, I've booked in for a massage, I cannot wait!!

• Oh anxiety.... I know it is easier said then done, but just don't think about it and move on. I never believed this until I started and I have to say it has worked and my anxiety goes away more then it is around.

I had to live with and be confortable with being uncomfortable. Anxiety feeds off of the emotions you have in that particular situation.

I have these symptoms everyday to (back pain, headache, chest pain, jaw, pain eyes hurt, yadda yadda yadda) but I know it is the anxiety so I just let it go and let it be. Over time it goes away and I just don't worry about it. I enjoy the rest of my day and continue on.

Yes some days are better than others but I know days are and can be great.

I notice more symptoms then before but that because of the anxiety, but I would have other wise noticed them or even cared if this was last year because I didn't live with anxiety then.

I know you are resilient person and will get through all of this. =)

And pray! God is always listening and He wants to help us! We just need to ask.

Devin