I'm trying hard to not worry about things and put it down to anxiety but I am worried about starting my ew job tomorrow I have been to college and worked for this job but now I have got it I am worried that im honking to pass out or faint I have tried just going into big shops and doing it bit I walk out after about five minutes I don't want to to worry about all these things anymore I should be happy I've got this job and I am but there's that worry there that won't go the worry that I'm going to pass out or faint

4 Replies

• I understand how you feel, i also work but just the weekends and most times I feel very sick and I feel like in going to faint. Try to stay calm and take deep breaths. Also try to distract yourself or listen music. I understand about worrying on a new job, it's been 8 months since I've started and I still worry. Try to stay calm and in sure you will be fine. 😊

• Thank you for your advice

• Have you tried a herbal remedy spray? That works for me. Well my mind tells me body it works so when I use it I tend to calm down, probably all subconscious but it does the trick. Good Luck starting your new job tomorrow. You wil be fine, just be yourself and try and relax x

• Thank you where can I get herbal sprays from I will try and use your advice xxxx

You may also like...