I need help

I know Ive been on this site and Ive posted a lot,its just I really have no support from others other than "it's nothing,other have it worse".Im scared mostly because I feel that when people are talking,I know who they are its just I dont feel in touch with them,like they are strangers,I dont think their voice is actually their voice. Its scary and it freaks me out. Im scared about psychosis and I want to know what should I do to stop this madness. Im agitated,at night my only thought is that Im crazy,this is it,im going to forget everything and Im going to be insane. I really dont know what to do. Ive been to the doctor,Ive been diagnosed with hypethyroid and she also sent me to a psychiatrist for my sleeping problems and I have to wait some more for my visit to the psychiatrist and I just cant take it anymore. Its hard and I want to jump ship. My relationship with my bf is falling apart because of me insisting I have schizofrenia and I dont know what to do. I want to feel real and I want to feel people around me. I dont want to be a robot. I want to be old me. I dont feel like me anymore,my life is not made for living now,just for surviving. Im not living at all,Im just surviving another day. Am I going crazy? What is wrong with me? Please help me,I need someone to understand this

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

oldestnewest

You may also like...