18 and going crazy

Okay so idk if this even makes sense but I always feel like there's something wrong with me. I have headaches that never really go away, but that's about it. I keep feeling like something is wrong and my mom keeps telling me that I'm fine and there's nothing wrong. They think I'm crazy and I make excuses up to take pills. I take Morton or Advil for the pain my headaches give me. Now my family thinks I'm a drug addict. I'm not. Am I crazy? Is this what anxiety feels like??

4 Replies

• You should go for a medical checkup for migraine, or it could be due to some kind of stress. What other symptoms you have?

• I'm not really stressed about anything. I thought it could be a migraine because my mom and grandmas have had really bad headaches too. Are headaches hereditary?

• Yes, headaches can be hereditary.

• Hi. Having daily headaches that never really go away could be "tension headaches. But you should have a doctor check it out. Taking Motrin/Advil for the pain doesn't make you an addict but can cause "rebound" headaches. You are not crazy. You just need to have a doctor diagnosis the headaches you are getting. I think you family will let up on you once it is confirmed. If it's due to stress there will be other ways to control the pain, a prophylactic medication rather than pain pills. Good Luck...

P.S. Anxiety can cause headaches but is not the only symptom.

You may also like...