This was originally a reply to one of those ANXIETY posts that everyone of us have written once.
I figured I could use this as a post.
sorry for all of your conditions. Well, it is not a condition really. It is a situation we all anxiety lads land ourselves into.
They say knowing that you are not the only one helps, Well if that's true, please know that all you guys are not alone, HELL NO!. (How can 'ALL YOU GUYS' be alone anyway, stupid!)
There is no way, anyone can change anything about the way you feel, trust me when I say this. I don't wanna go all philosophical on you, but trust me, it's just you, all YOU, all the way.
One of my friends here on HealthUnlocked named 'Taboo' in one of his all the awesome posts said:
"What most of us do is that we 'Live in the head, and not in the moment'".
If you manage to understand this, it will take care of most of the things that bother you.
Now comes the part where I SUPER relate to you guys.
HEART : Healthy, declared by a cardiologist.
ADDICTION and UN-healthy habits : None for 6 months now. Quit smoking the day I got a HOAX heart attack. Better known as a SUPER panic attack.
SYMPTOM(S) (Always in PLURAL)
1. Inconsistent heart rate. (only when I go conscious about it)
2. Sometimes it feels my heart's gonna stop (I look like a fool when I check my own pulse in front of my friends)
3. Sometimes it feels I am gonna spit it out. (worst feeling)
4. Pain that travels and makes me think its a symptom of HEARTH ATTACK
5. DE-PERSONALISATION/DE-REALIZATION (like all the shit I mentioned above wasn't enough)
GIVEN (Things that I do to avoid this shit from lasting)
3. Healthy high protein diet
4. Stay busy and positive (That's what i try to do at least but fail drastically)
All in all, its a bummer really. Have been dealing with it from a young age of 17, and am 23 now.
Just don't let it get you.... That's all I can say...
As I type this, I feel like I am going to run out of my beats.... It mind boggling man
Anyway, Feel free to speak to me if that helps. I should be on this site for at least 14 hours a day.
BLISS AND BLESS