Stomach problems and anxiety

To put it in the nicest way possible just wanted to know if anyone else suffers from stomach problems with their anxiety. Recently I have an urgency to get To the toilet I have been a mixture of Constipated but sometimes quite loose but not runny my stomach makes the most horrible noises and had flatulence and burping alot. Also my stools change colour on a regular basis from brown to yellow. Anyone else experience any of this with their anxiety. I am on omeprasol for acid reflux. :-/

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yes experience the same thing with pain as well

• Mine just feels like when you have a tummy bug its horrible are you experiencing colour change? I think that it could be food not being able to be digested properly :-S

• I'm experience this now! minus the stool color changes. It's awful we will get better! Just pray

• Yes hopefully we will I sound funny everyone I talk to I ask to pray for me because it's that bad I check other people's veins to see if mine are the same just to make sure they are normal :-P

• You going! To be ok we can't let anxiety" take over our mind's i be feeling the same way it will get better" just patient's.

• Yes just got to be patient and try everything we can to help xx good luck in finding a way to get better xxx

You may also like...