Anxiety and fear back

Hi guys I've been on here before but came back for some support and someone to talk to so I've struggled with GAD for about a year now and when it started it was health and death related and I thought I had mostly gotten rid of the worst parts of it. Well now I have a horrible fear of cancer or dying in general from something like that I can't control I have not much family history of it and I'm only 16 but it's so hard because I want to live my full live and experience my life please help

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hi,

what you are feeling is very common with anxiety. I have had it for along time. I do not know if you have tried antidepressants or not, but they can help. Practicing telling your self daily that the truth is , you are fine and not dying, it may take a few weeks to kick in , but it helps. You just have start flexing your mental muscles . Like lifting weights it takes time but thoughts can be changed. I hope you can take a moment to just breath a sigh of relief and know you are ok.:)

You may also like...