So my dumb a$$ used lysol cleaner(contains bleach) to clean and now im anxious that Ive breathed in too much of the fumes. My brain sucks. I am moving because I have a mouse problem. Im a neat freak and ocd . I just moved into this apartment two weeks ago and didn't know about the pests. Im moving out in two weeks. I cleaned up the mouse droppings with bleach to prevent any viruses and I even went over the areas with water after. But of course chemical smells trigger my anxiety on top of my stress about these little suckers. My ocd / paranoia has flared up big time since I moved here. Cant wait to leave.